10/03/09

ESCRITA EM INGLÊS

Describing myself


“Hello! My name is Pedro Ribeiro. I have got brown eyes and brown hair. I haven’t got a round face. I have got an oval face. I have got short wavy hair and a small nose. I’m tall and fat. I’m young.”

Pedro Ribeiro, nº 12, 6ºC

“Hello! I have got a round face. I have got medium length dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I’m tall and thin. Bye-bye!”
Joel Gonçalves, nº7, 6ºC

“I’ve got an oval face. I have got brown hair and brown eyes. I´m tall and slim.”
Ana Rita Anacleto, nº4, 6ºB

My daily routine


“I get up at a quarter to eight a.m. I get dressed. I have breakfast at a quarter past eight a.m. I brush my teeth. I go to school at twenty-five past eight a.m. I start school at half past eight.
I have lunch at one o’clock p.m. I finish school at half past three p.m. I go home at a quarter to four p.m. I do my homework at four o’clock. I watch TV. I have dinner at eight o’clock. I go to bed at eleven o’clock.”
Ana Beatriz Achega, nº 1, 6ºB

“I get up at half past seven. I have breakfast at a twenty to eight. I go to school at twenty past eight. I have lunch at a quarter to one. I have tea at half past three. I do my homework after school. I have dinner at eight o’clock. I watch TV at a quarter to nine. I brush my teeth at five to ten. I go to bed at ten o’clock.”
Ana Beatriz Patita, nº 2, 6ºB

“I get up at seven o’clock. I get dressed. I have breakfast at ten past seven. I brush my teeth. I go to school at twenty past eight. I have lunch at a quarter to one p.m. I go home at half past three and I have five o’clock tea.
I do my homework after school and I go to my activities (I play sport and I play the piano). After my activities, I go home and I have dinner. I watch TV and I go to bed at half past nine or at ten and I fall asleep.”
Beatriz Ferreira, nº 5, 6ºB

“I get up at half past seven a.m. I’ve breakfast at five past eight a.m.
I go to school at twenty past eight a.m. I start school at one o’clock p.m. I finish school at half past three p.m. I do my homework at five o’clock p.m. I have five o´clock tea at ten past five p.m.
I have dinner at eight o’clock p.m. I go to bed at ten o’clock p.m.”
João Gameiro, nº 12, 6ºB

Professora Sílvia Henriques

Sem comentários: